Wednesday, April 18, 2012

About to become the world traveler...

I am so excited to finally go to Europe. I just received my itinerary and this trip has suddenly become so tangible. I've always sulked to my parents whenever they mentioned their experiences there because they always seemed to forget to bring me along. Now it's my turn to be the world traveler; I'll get to see the places they've been and even more.

Just 6 more days until we depart from Salt Lake City to Amsterdam where our 3 week tour will begin. We will be traveling to Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, and France, and maybe even spend a day in Prague, Czech Republic. Our tour schedule follows a basic outline of free time and sightseeing during the day and performing or firesides at night. It can't get better than that. Besides sightseeing, we will get to attend a Berlin Philharmonic concert, be a part of Liberation Day in the Netherlands, and visit the Anne Frank House.

I am incredibly blessed to be given this opportunity of a lifetime. Words can't describe my anticipation for this trip. I will be blogging often to post updates and pictures. For now, check out my Europe Pinterest Board for pictures of the places I'll be visiting :)

1 comment: