Monday, April 23, 2012

Less than a day!

The countdown has been endless this past year! Just one more year of school, one more semester, one more month, one more week, and now one more day. I don't think it will hit me until I see the sky of Amsterdam when I walk out of the airport.

It's almost bittersweet that I'm leaving good old Provo! I've lived in this little city for almost two years now. And even though I've been pretty independent for a long time, it's still going to be quite the change in independence when I'm in a different continent!

There's still so much preparations to take care of. I'm so nervous that I'll be on the plane and forget my flute or something. So if you see me before I leave, remind me to bring my flute! I'll be leaving Tuesday (tomorrow!) morning at 7:30 AM! It'll be sad to say good bye but I'll be back soon enough! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment