Wednesday, May 2, 2012

So Much Catching Up To Do...

Hallo!

I am soooo behind on blogging! But I am keeping track of all my adventures on my phone and will post them as soon as I get more Internet time. I hope I can skype with some of you soon. If I get Internet, I am usually online at around 2 to 4 pm Provo time.

Since my last post about Berlin, we have visited Freiberg, Dresden, Prague, Eisenhuttenstadt, and back to Berlin. It has been long and tiring but super worth it. I learned how to count 1 through 10 in German today! I would prove it but I don´t know how to spell the words out :P

We are headed to Dortmund tomorrow, our last stop in Germany before we head to the Netherlands. I will be updating my experiences with all the above locations soon, stay tuned!

Guten Nacht!

No comments:

Post a Comment